Our next ISO27001 Certified ISMS Internal Auditor Training Course will be held in Manchester between 26-27 January 2011 and you can book right now at the offer price of just £750 +VAT.
We are also running our ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Masterclass in Manchester between 15-17 February.
This course is for anyone who is going to be responsible for conducting information security internal audits and benefits everyone who is involved in information security, in internal audit, in the development and deployment of an Information Security Management System (‘ISMS’) or in auditing IT Service Level Agreements.
Designed on best practice principles, based on ISO 19011:2002 internal audit best practice, this course offers guidelines for information security management systems auditing. Using ISO 19011 as the basis for internal audit, organizations can save time, effort and money by:
- Avoiding confusion over the objectives of the audit programme;
- Securing agreement of the goals for individual audits within an audit programme;
- Reducing duplication of effort when conducting combined information security/quality audits;
- Ensuring audit reports follow the best format and contain all the relevant information;
- Evaluating the competence of members of an audit team against appropriate criteria.
“The course was very clear and explained both the outline of 27001 and the main areas to consider when developing an internal audit procedure.”
Anthony Wicks, IT Manager, dsicmm group ltd