A new financial year is just around the corner and now is the time to use your remaining budget to secure the vital tools that will help you through the next 12 months. Retaining funds from the 2010/2011 budget will not result in a pat on the back for good financial control, you will be more likely to lose it and see a reduced budget next year as a result.
Our fast-growing training division offers a wide range of IT governance and information security training courses and, to help you get the most out of your remaining 2010/2011 budget, you can book now at 2010 prices! We cannot hold these prices indefinitely, so be sure to book early and avoid higher prices later. Also, by booking now, you avoid running the risk of your preferred course filling up without you on it!
Upcoming ITG Courses:
- ISO27001 ISMS Foundation
- ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Masterclass
- ISO27001 Certified ISMS Internal Auditor
- ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor
- DPA Foundation
- PCI Foundation
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
- CGEIT – Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT
- BS25999 BCMS Foundation
- BS25999 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer Masterclass
- COBIT 4.1 Foundation Course
- Implementing Governance of Enterprise IT Using COBIT
- Digital Forensics Foundation
- Implementing ISO20000 (ISO20000 Consultant Certificate)
Book your next training course through IT Governance – our outstanding training service team will look after you from start to finish.
Also, ITGP Toolkits are a value-for-money resource that offers a cost effective route to do-it-yourself compliance – Buy an individual toolkit or buy the suite and save £1000!