The next course will be held in London on 8th July and spaces are strictly on a first come, first served basis.
|Attend this one-day PCI DSS introduction, implementation and compliance course:
If you have any responsibility for, or involvement in, your organisation’s PCI DSS compliance activities, or if you’re in information security management, you need to attend this masterclass. It is the essential step that takes you from uncertainty to clarity about all the key steps in preparing for and achieving compliance with the PCI DSS first time.
Attending this Implementing PCI DSS Masterclass will enable you to:
- Understand the PCI DSS scheme and its objectives;
- Interpret the PCI DSS requirements for your own organisation;
- Plan your compliance strategy and segment any resulting actions into manageable phases, with achievable goals.
This special IT Governance course provides unique insights that will steer delegates toward cost-effective PCI DSS compliance by:
- Providing insight on how to effectively scope your cardholder data environment, which is fundamental to cost-effective PCI DSS compliance;
- Explaining the 10 key requirements of the PCI DSS and their multitude of mandatory sub-requirements, together with guidance on cost-effective implementation;
- Providing details of common failures, (mis-interpreting the requirements of the standard is a common pitfall);
- Enabling you to effect suitable knowledge transfer to members of your PCI DSS project team to ensure a consistent approach to meeting the requirements;
- Identifying areas which should be addressed as a matter of urgency, taking into consideration the resulting effects on revenue and on the bottom line.
Book today to attend this PCI DSS masterclass. It will save you work, cut project time requirements, and eliminate ‘first time’ trial and error.