Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (CobiT®) is an IT governance control framework that helps organisations meet today’s business challenges in the areas of regulatory compliance, risk management and aligning IT strategy with organisational goals.
Our COBIT Foundation Course, delivered by an experienced ISACA-licensed trainer, gives the delegate an introduction to the benefits of a sound IT governance framework, and explains how they can be realised using the COBIT best practice framework.
If you already have the COBIT 4.1 Foundation certificate you should attend our new implementation course: Implementing Governance of Enterprise IT Using COBIT.
- IT issues and their related business impacts, defining the need for Governance
- Principles of IT Governance and the integration of these principles into Enterprise Governance of IT
- The COBIT and VAL IT frameworks
- COBIT as a supporting frameworks for processes and investments within Enterprise Governance of IT
- How Governance identifies and resolves management issues
- Characteristics of a control framework and how COBIT fits and its relationship to other frameworks/standards and compliance to regulatory requirements
- COBIT Components and structure including Control Practices, Assurance Guide, RACI charts, input/output threads, maturity models, and goals and metrics
- Where and how to start using the COBIT components, and how they help management and assurance professionals
- COBIT resources and related products
It will be particularly relevant to you if:
- You want to better align your IT department with business requirements;
- You are tasked with meeting regulatory and statutory requirements or government targets that demand IT services are properly directed, organised and controlled;
- You want to know why many businesses are adopting COBIT as their approach to IT Governance and an understanding of COBIT and its relationship with other best practices.
Book your place on this ISACA-defined 2-Day COBIT Foundation Course and save £100 today!