Infosecurity Europe is the most important date in the calendar for information security professionals across Europe. Taking place at Earl’s Court in London, Tuesday 29 April – Thursday 1 May, the event will feature over 325 exhibitors, approximately 13,000 visitors and a diverse range of new products and services.
IT Governance will be at Infosecurity Europe (Stand F103) and we would like to offer you the opportunity to set up a 1:1 meeting with one of our expert consultants.
Make the most of your time at the event and reserve an appointment with an IT Governance specialist by booking a FREE 15-minute expert compliance surgery.
Our team of experts will help you to understand and make progress with:
- PCI DSS compliance/completing self-assessments
- Data Protection Act (DPA) regulations and responsibilities
- ISO22301 Business Continuity Management Systems
- ITIL/ISO20000 IT service management compliance
- NHS N3/IG toolkit submissions/self-assessments
- European directives (e.g. European e-Privacy directive).
Compliance surgery appointments are accessible to all Infosec visitors and are available throughout the full three days, at a time convenient for you.
Book your FREE 15-minute session today: