The ITSM,ITIL and ISO20000 Toolkit has been created by ITSM experts Shirley Lacy and Jenny Dugmore. The pair have combined their extensive ITSM knowledge and experience to create a tool that helps organizations implement and improve their ITSM quickly and cost-effectively.
This best-selling toolkit has been reduced by $100!
Shirley Lacy and Jenny Dugmore have developed a tool that:
- Understands and assesses where your organisation is in the implementing service management process
- Provides you with a gap analysis and audit tool to quickly understand and assess a service management capability
- Saves you time and money by using tried and tested best practices that avoid re-inventing the wheel
- Speeds implementation up by providing useful hints and tips
- Develops a high quality service to achieve ISO 20000 certification
Authors of a number of service management publications, Lacy and Dugmore have put all their hard work, tried and tested methods, best practices and insider knowledge into the ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit.
|ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit
Updated to reflect the latest ITIL® 2011 and ISO 20000-1:2011 requirements, this toolkit provides an optimal route to:
- Implementing service management best practice
- Implementing ITIL
- Achieving ISO/IEC 20000 certification