Follow Aramex’s footsteps by becoming ISO 9001 certified in the Netherlands
Aramex, a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions, has been awarded the ISO 9001:2008 status. This worldwide standard relates to quality management systems and is designed to help organizations ensure they meet the needs of their customers and clients. Aramex adopted the standard in all of it’s Netherlands branches, including Schiphol-Rijk, Aalsmeer, Rotterdam, Eindhoven and Groningen. The whole process took Aramex 7 months to certify.
ISO 9001:2008 (usually referred to as ISO 9001) is the best practice specification that helps businesses and organizations throughout the world develop a best-in-class Quality Management System (QMS). Adopting the standard:
- Underpins and improves your company’s management systems
- Harmonises with ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 so that management systems can be effectively integrated
- Implements the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) model
- Provides a framework for continual improvement leading to improved customer satisfaction and staff motivation.
The benefits of adopting the ISO 9001:2008 standard are:
- Saves you money
- Offers competitive advantage
- Enhances brand reputation and removes barriers to trade
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Streamlines operations and reduces waste
- Improves business performance and manages business risk
- Encourages internal communication and raises morale
If you would like to get your company qualified in ISO 9001, then take a look at our ISO9001 QMS Quality Management System Documentation Toolkit. It contains a hardcopy of the ISO 9001:2008 standard, plus copies of books that provide essential insights on how to implement and manage a quality management system (QMS). This is great value for money and provides up-to-date and useful information.