Just published, 30 Key Questions that Unlock Management will show you how to deal with real problems that managers face.
‘This is a book for real managers grappling with real managerial problems’
Robert Ruehl, Director, Pan-European Retail Multiple.
|30 Key Questions that Unlock Management
This book will show you how to:
- obtain the best from your staff and improve the productivity of your team
- to manage and build a better working relationship with your boss
- increase your personal power – to get noticed and increase your circle of influence
- recognise and use new opportunities to your full advantage, helping you to achieve your full potential
- deal with difficult political situations, have an impact in the wider organisational context and help change happen
- create allies and advocates and enhance your reputation
- achieve a healthy work–life balance without compromising your career prospects.