Due to excessive demand IT Governance is to host a second event on the Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme on 17 July 2014. Our first event on 24 June 2014 sold out in just three weeks and we expect demand for this new event to be high again.
Join a high-profile list of government and industry figures at Dexter House, Royal Mint Court as they discuss the scheme, what you will need to do to qualify for Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus certification and the need for businesses to develop cyber resilience.
Until 12.00pm on 4 July 2014 there is an early bird rate of just £50 (+VAT). Thereafter the ticket price will increase to £75 (+VAT) if there are any spaces still available.
Confirmed speakers on the day include:
- Richard Bach – Assistant Director, Cyber Security, Department for Business, Innovation & Skills
- Sarb Sembhi – Chair of the ISACA Government and Regulatory Advocacy Committee, and a member of the ISACA Relations Board
- Richard Skipsey – Global Product Manager, SGS
- Alan Calder – Chairman of IT Governance and world leading authority on cyber security
- More exciting speakers to be announced soon.
The day will also include the chance to speak to a cyber risk consultant (for free), live demonstrations of vulnerability scanning and penetration testing and that all important buffet lunch.
Our Cyber Essentials event is back by popular demand. Don’t miss out: book your place today.