IT Governance Ltd invites you to the …
BCM World Conference and Exhibition 2012
Join IT Governance (Stand 13) at the BCM World Conference 2012 taking place at the Olympia, London, 7th and 8th November 2012.
But before you get there, visit our website, pre-book one of our free 15-minute BCMS Consultancy Surgeries – and gain the knowledge you need to ensure your business is prepared for any event.
We can help you to make rapid progress with your ISO22301-compliant BCM project. Here’s how:
- Ask whatever you like of our expert consultants at your free 15-minute BCMS Surgery
- Receive practical guidance about implementing an effective BCMS plan aligned to ISO22301
- Understand the main differences between the new ISO 22301 standard and BS 25999-2
- Discover how the new ISO22301 standard relates to other ISO standards, e.g. ISO27001
- Learn from real-life business continuity and information security projects now taking place.
Don’t miss out on your free 15-minute BCMS Compliance Surgery provided by IT Governance.
We can show you how to create an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) aligned with ISO22301, ensuring that your organisation is prepared should disruptive incidents occur, and – critically – is able to continue trading and return to business as usual as quickly as possible.
By adopting ISO22301, you can show your commitment to business continuity planning and prove your organisation a reliable partner to do business with. Follow the link below now to register for your Free BCMS Surgery place – Spaces are limited so secure your place today!