Information security awareness training is essential for protecting your information assets and meeting the requirements of ISO27001, the international cybersecurity standard.
According to Cisco’s Connected World Technology’s Report 2011
- 70% of employees are willing to admit they are breaking IT policy with varying regularity
- 56% of employees have allowed someone to use their computers without supervision, even with people they don’t know
Educating staff about security will not only help you reduce possible risks and vulnerabilities, but will also improve efficiency and staff morale by reducing the risk of human error and possible disciplinary action.
The Information Security & ISO27001 Staff Awareness eLearning course offers you tangible benefits whilst enabling you to impart basic, and yet fundamental training on information security within your organisation.
Some of the benefits include:
- Massive financial cost savings in comparison to traditional training options
- Minimal office disruption – staff train at their desks
- Minimal administration – comprehensive reports available
- Systematic evidence that training has actually been provided – underpinning disciplinary actions
- Simple to use with relevant and informative content
Call 0845 070 1750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for a free demo and a tailored quote if you are interested in multi-user licenses.