ISACA awarded certifications are globally accepted with the CISA, CISM and CGEIT qualifications already recognised as the ‘must have’ requirements for a career in information security, audit and IT governance management. With over 90,000 qualified professionals worldwide, ISCA certification demonstrates proven experience and is the key to a higher earning potential in the future.
The Early Exam Registration deadline of the 9th February is fast approaching and it is time to plan and book the resources you need to ensure that you prepare to pass the examination at the first attempt in June.
- We are dedicated to Governance, Risk and Compliance consultancy and training services
- Our trainers are also our consultants and are all ISACA qualified
- We believe interactive classroom training to be the most effective method of training
- We summarise the key content and highlight its relevance with practical examples
- We help you prepare for the examination with practice questions and advice
As preparation is the essential ingredient to passing the ISACA examinations, we strongly recommend that all delegates purchase the ISACA Exam and Study Guides prior to taking the relevant course. IT Governance is the exclusive approved reseller of ISACA publications in the UK and all titles are available from our dedicated ISACA Certification Bookstore.
Ensure that you pass the CISA, CISM or CGEIT examination first time …
Book your IT Governance ISACA Examination Preparation Courses now:
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor Training Course (17-20 May)
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager Training Course (24-27 May)
- CGEIT – Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) Training (23-26 May)
PS. If you are new to ISACA certification and not quite ready to take the examinations, please email us or call our Customer Service team on 0845 070 1750, who will be delighted to fully explain the study programme and provide you with suitable training options for the future.