Auditing Business Continuity Management Plans shows how to make implementation of an ISO 22301 business continuity management system (BCMS) easy, using an approach involving internal audits.
The book demonstrates how internal audits, when conducted in the right way, can create effective processes and functions that help you towards achieving ISO22301 certification.
|Auditing Business Continuity Management Plans. Assess and Improve Your Performance Against ISO 22301
This books covers:
- Overview of business continuity and the role of audit
- Setting the business continuity management policy
- Understanding the organization and its continuity requirements
- Developing the business continuity strategy
- Incident recovery and continuity plans
- And much more…