Has your organisation adopted the COBIT best practice IT governance framework?
If you have previously attended our COBIT Foundation training course. You will of course have learned why an IT control framework is needed and how COBIT addresses this need by providing a globally accepted IT governance and management system. You will also have gleaned that COBIT can be complex and its adoption must be carefully planned and executed!
|Implementing Governance of Enterprise IT Using COBIT
30 April – 1 May 2012 in London
The Implementing Governance of Enterprise IT Using COBIT course is designed for delegates who have a fundamental working knowledge of COBIT and now seek guidance on how to fully implement COBIT in order to support governance initiatives and IT management practices. This 2-day classroom session is delivered by Dr Geoff Harmer who is a licensed ISACA, trainer and well-known COBIT consultant. The ISACA Implementing Governance of Enterprise IT Using COBIT examination is taken on the last day of the course.
Now available at discounted price of £665 + VAT for a booking on the 30 Apr – 1st May course.
Why choose IT Governance to provide your COBIT training needs
- We are dedicated to Governance, Risk and Compliance consultancy and training services
- Our trainers are also our consultants and are ISACA qualified
- We summarise the key content and highlight its relevance with practical examples
- We help you prepare for the examination with practice questions and advice
- We believe interactive classroom training to be the most effective method of training
Ensure that your organisation succeeds in its COBIT implementation.