Buy the BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit before 24 December, we’ll send you these 2 eBooks free:
Don’t forget to add the BS25999 Business Continuity Management Standard to your basket today!
Plus, when you spend over £100 we’ll send you a free ITGP 2011 Cybersecurity and Business Resilience Calendar – Simply use this voucher code at the checkout: 2011calendar.
The BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit Contains:
The BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit contains document templates, tools and references that enable you to quickly and efficiently produce your own tailored versions of all the essential documents required for BS25999 certification:
- the scope and objectives of the BCMS and procedures;
- the BCM policy;
- the provision of resources;
- the competency of BCM personnel and associated training records;
- the business impact analysis;
- the risk assessment;
- the incident response structure;
- business continuity plans and incident management plans;
- BCM exercising;
- the maintenance and review of BCM arrangements;
- internal audit;
- management review of the BCMS;
- preventive and corrective actions; and
- continual improvement.
You will not find this toolkit available anywhere else! Expires 24 December!