Cyber-attacks cost UK business £21 billion in 2011. Is your company really secure? How would you know?
Cybercrime is a problem TODAY. Adopting the ISO27001 Information Security standard – as the government and market leaders are currently doing – is the solution.
Why act now? Sir Winston Churchill would attach to the top of any urgent order a bright red label on which was written:
“Action This Day”
Churchill loathed passivity or delays and insisted his Chiefs of Staff and other colleagues be getting on with things rigorously, always with the utmost urgency. Are you the same?
Real security takes time – act today, and you could be secure within three months.
Call NOW: 0845 070 1750
It really pays to be ISO27001 compliant. Here are 5 good reasons to start today:
- Confidentiality, integrity and availability of information is essential to maintain competitive edge, cash-flow, profitability and commercial image.
- Through a proper risk assessment, threats to assets are identified, vulnerability to and likelihood of occurrence is evaluated and potential impact is estimated, so that your investment is allocated only where it is necessary – and never wasted.
- Compliance with legal, statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements is a ‘must do’ in your business planning and operations – don’t get caught out!
- Better cyber security leads to improved corporate governance and assurance to all your stakeholders, including shareholders, suppliers, consumers and clients.
- In tender documents, large firms and public/government organisations require that you demonstrate compliance to ISO27001. Certification is the best way.
120+ IT Governance clients KNOW they are cybersecure and have an ISO27001 certificate to prove it to everyone else… thanks to help from our experts.
Download our free Standards Compliance Advice Pack, or call our advisers on:
0845 070 1750
We look forward to helping you act today on cyber security.