Although you’re involved in project management, other IT issues such as information security, risk management, data protection and social media are highly likely to affect your day-to-day working life.
At IT Governance, we have covered all these issues and more by introducing a number of toolkits.
What is a toolkit? IT Governance’s toolkits are products made up of pre-written documentation and templates that are designed to give you the knowledge and information you need to cost-effectively implement a management system or standard and accelerate organisational learning.
Our unique toolkits are designed to help small and medium organisations quickly adapt and adopt best management practice in technology governance, risk management and compliance.
If you’re interested in any of the issues below, then take a free demo of our toolkits:
- No 3 ISO 27001 Comprehensive ISMS Toolkit
- ISO38500 IT Governance Framework Toolkit
- Social Media Governance Toolkit
- SharePoint Governance Toolkit
- BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit
- PCI DSS v2.0 Documentation Compliance Toolkit
- Data Protection Toolkit
- ITSM, ITIL® &ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit
- ISO/IEC 20000 Documentation Toolkit
- ISO9001 QMS Quality Management System Documentation Toolkit
- ISO14001 EMS Environmental Management System Documentation Toolkit
- ISO50001 EnMS Energy Management System Documentation Toolkit
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Toolkit
- NHS N3 Information Governance IG Toolkit