PCI training and security awareness training is a mandatory requirement for any organisation that processes, transmits or stores payment card data.
Deploying a staff awareness programme for those employees that handle or process cardholder information is a fundamental part of complying with the PCI DSS-standard.
“12.6 – Implement a formal security awareness program to make all employees aware of the importance of cardholder data security.”
So, how do you document staff awareness training for auditing purposes?
Deploying the PCI DSS Staff Awareness eLearning course not only ensures your staff understand their responsibility towards securing cardholder information, but it also enables you to easily track and document who took the training for auditing purposes.
Some of the benefits include:
- Massive financial cost savings in comparison to traditional training options
- Minimal office disruption – staff train at their desks
- Minimal administration – comprehensive reports available
- Systematic evidence that training has actually been provided – underpinning disciplinary actions
- Simple to use with relevant and informative content
- Receive a 25% discount on the first year’s license
- Receive a 15 month subscription instead of 12 – that’s 3 months free
Call 0845 070 1750 or email email@example.com to ask for a free demo and a tailored quote. Quote ITG_AUG12 to get your discount and 3 months FREE subscription!