How to Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404: Assessing the Effectiveness of Internal Control helps CFOs, auditors, corporate managers, and consultant’s knowledgeably interpret and conform to Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance.
The book features:
- Clear, jargon-free coverage of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and how it affects you
- Examples and action plans providing blueprints for implementing requirements of the Act
- Easy-to-understand coverage of the requirements of SEC, PCAOB, and COSO guidance
- Discussion of the requirements for assessing internal control effectiveness
- A look at how the new guidance will reduce your costs
- In-depth explanations to help professionals understand how best to approach the internal control engagement
- Practice aids, including forms, checklists, illustrations, diagrams, and tables
|How to Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404
Easy to follow and offering practical advice, this is a must have guide for SOX implementation and an effective tool and reference guide for every corporate manager.