Our next ISO27001 Foundations Course will be held in Manchester on 7th September 2010.
Delegates who attend this course will receive a bundle of e-books (worth over £100), absolutely free, which will complement their training and help them towards successful ISO27001 certification.
Foundations of Information Security Management according to ISO27001 Training benefits everyone who want to know more about:
During the course, you will learn:
- Commercial drivers for ISO27001
- The information security concepts of availability, confidentiality and integrity
- The purpose of the international standard
- The relationship with ISO17799 (ISO27002)
- Control objectives and controls
- An overview of the controls in Annex A
- The most significant controls in the standard
- The benefits of implementing ISO27001 in their organisations
- Maintaining certification
- Penalties for non-compliance.
Don’t take my word for it. See what previous delegates are saying.
Free ISO27001 e-book offer:
This course is very popular and sells out quickly. Delegates who book this course will receive the following e-books (worth over £100), absolutely free:
- The Case for ISO27001, which will help you get the Board to buy-in to ISO27001 and understand the benefits.
- Nine Steps to Success, an ISO27001 Implementation Overview, nine critical steps that are the absolute difference between project success and abject failure.
- ISO27001/ISO27002 A Pocket Guide, a useful overview of these two important information security standards.
- ISO27000 and Information Security: A Combined Glossary, enabling you to find explanations of geek slang, procedural language and acronyms, all in one place.
- An Introduction to Information Security and ISO27001 A Pocket Guide, provides the reader with a basic understanding of information security and ISO/IEC 27001:2005.
- ISO27001 Assessments Without Tears: A Pocket Guide, explains what an ISO27001 assessment is, why organisations bother with them, and what individual staff should do and (perhaps as importantly) not do, if an auditor chooses to question them.
- Risk Assessment for Asset Owners: A Pocket Guide, designed to assist asset owners and others who are working within an ISO27001/ISO17799 framework to deliver a qualitative risk assessment.
Don’t miss out. Book this course before it fills up.
Call our training team on +44(0)845 070 1750 or Book Online straight away >>