A recent report from CompTIA has shown significant benefits to businesses, just from using social media effectively.
- 61% of respondents saw better communication with customers
- 51% remarked on the significant cost savings
- 49% noticed an enhancement of brand positioning
- 48% saw an improvement in real-time customer satisfaction
- 43% detected potential lead generation, just from social media.
Social media is core to any IT-led business, becoming a critical part of how you speak to customers, partners and stakeholders.
Dealing effectively with social media can bring huge benefits to your business, including brand awareness, valuable customer feedback and lead generation – but only if it’s done effectively.
|Social Media Governance Toolkit
The Social Media Governance Toolkit contains a comprehensive suite of documents and templates that will help you develop, implement, monitor and improve social media activities across your organisation.
This toolkit contains a full set of policies and procedures that help organisations implement appropriate acceptable use frameworks, reduce risk from the corporate use of social media while helping them integrate social media into their marketing, communication and positioning strategies.