- Every year cybercrime costs $100 billion more than the global black market of marijuana, cocaine and heroin combined
- 61% of people don’t use complex passwords or change them regularly, leaving their business and personal information vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Every second, 14 adults become a victim of cybercrime
- Approximately, 80% of all cyber crime is the result of insider attacks (e.g. someone who previously worked for the company)
- 72% of IT managers say data breaches are more stressful than divorce
Learn everything you need to know about Information Security in one book; IT Governance: A manager’s Guide to Data Security and ISO 27001/ISO 27002. It is the manual for implementing an ISO 27001 ISMS (information security management system), protecting your business from cyber threats such as hacks, viruses and fraud.
|IT Governance: A Manager’s Guide to Data Security and ISO 27001 / ISO 27002, Fourth Edition