ITIL® has grown significantly over the last decade and continues to dominate the IT industry influencing IT operations, support, and service delivery best practice.
Forrester Research recommends 5 steps to making ITIL a success in your business.
- Understand what ITIL is all about, especially the importance of people.
- Be realistic about existing ITSM process maturity and improve them gradually.
- Evaluate technology only after you’ve addressed goals, people, and processes.
- Get the initial planning right, but also plan beyond the “technology project.”
- Regularly communicate ITIL’s value and involve the IT and non-IT stakeholder.
Get started in adopting ITIL with the official ITIL 2011 Lifecycle Publication Suite for just $525, that’s cheaper than even amazon!
|ITIL 2011 Lifecycle Publication Suite
ITIL Key Element Guides
If you already have and are using the ITIL Lifecycle Publications you may find the new Official ITIL 2011 Key Element Guides of huge benefit.
Endorsed by itSMF international these guides provide handy, no-nonsense guidance to the core publications and will help you easily adopt ITIL best practice.