ITIL is the best practice framework that should be in place in every organization’s service desk.
Here are just some reasons why:
- ITIL provides best practice guidance on how to manage IT infrastructure so as to streamline IT services in line with business expectations.
- ITIL is continually reviewed to ensure it is up to date with industry and technology developments
- ITIL is created and developed by end users
- ITIL is a framework that allows a flexible approach to its adoption – you take what you need from it to suit your organization
- ITIL can be used as a method of achieving ISO20000 certification
At the core of ITIL is the ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite, which contains the 5 core titles: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
|ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite
Whether you are adopting ITIL in your organization, or if you are about to begin ITIL training, you need the ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite.
We are currently offering the ITIL Lifecycle Suite cheaper than on amazon.com