It is extremely difficult to carry out a risk assessment that will meet the requirements of ISO27001 without using a specialist information security risk assessment tool. While there are a wide range of products on the market that claim to meet these requirements, the reality is that there are very few.
There’s just one risk assessment tool that IT Governance recommends; the vsRisk™ v1.6 – the Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Tool.
It’s so straightforward, and so quick to use, it can save you a significant amount of the budget you might otherwise spend on consultancy advice at this stage of the project.
5 reasons why vsRisk is the definitive risk assessment tool:
- This tool automates and delivers an ISO/IEC 27001-compliant risk assessment
- Can uniquely assess confidentiality, integrity & availability (CIA) for each of business, legal and contractual aspects of information assets – as required by ISO27001
- Gives comprehensive best-practice alignment
- It’s easy and straight-forward to use
- Cost-effective route to assessing risks within your business
Download the definite risk assessment tool >>
August Special Offers: