PCI DSS is the payment card industry’s standard to protect credit and debit card transactions. Supported by all of the leading market players including Visa, Mastercard and American Express, all EU organisations who accept card payments should be PCI compliant.
But what are the benefits to being PCI compliant?
- Increases customer confidence as they know you are taking the protection of their sensitive information seriously
- Protects you from potential costly fines if you were to suffer a breach and not be PCI compliant
- Protects your business from brand damage
- Decreases your risk of security incidents because you have put in place security measures in becoming PCI compliant
- It is relatively easy to become and stay compliant
The easiest way to become PCI compliant is by using our the PCI Compliance Toolkit. This toolkit has been specially designed to help merchants of all levels quickly identify what they need to do to become complaint. It contains all the resources, tools and document templates for you to implement your own PCI project.