With the ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite being released last year, there has been question as to whether people need to upgrade. Here, IT Governance has listed 5 good reasons why you should update to ITIL 2011:
- The new titles are clearer and more consistent with each other, making them easier to read and understand
- The Cabinet Office (formerly known as OGC) has resolved errors and inconsistencies in the content
- The new books include coverage and descriptions of roles and responsibilities, improved process descriptions and are fully aligned with MSP®, M_o_R®, PRINCE2® and P3O®
- Upgrading to ITIL 2011 will ensure you are up-to-date with the ITIL exam board, your peers and the industry
- Since the 1st January 2012, the new set of ITIL exams are now fully aligned with the 2011 version of the syllabus documents and will reference material only from ITIL 2011
|ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite (Updated 2011 Softcover Version)
Why buy from IT Governance?
IT Governance is an official reseller of Cabinet Office publications. We have the largest stock of ITIL publications in the US and as such offer the Lifecycle Suite at one of the best prices on the web.