Keep a step ahead, and stay out of trouble – deploy easy-to-use encrypted USB sticks today!
Introducing SafeXs – The Next Generation Safestick
SafeXs is a fully hardware encrypted USB flash drive, fully managable by SafeConsole.
Approved to FIPS 197/FIPS140-2 and CESG Government standards, all portable data is 100% safe if the drive is lost. There are NO backdoors.
For management, SafeConsole enforces full, granular control, policy enforcement and auditing over an organisation’s SafeXs devices, and enables a host of productivity and management features.
For a limited time only, we are offering SafeConsole Lite free with a purchase of 25 sticks or more
|SafeXs FIPS 197 USB Stick Silver Package
Get SafeConsole Lite Free!
SafeConsole key features include:
- Remotely KILL lost or stolen sticks
- Full audit of all SafeXs use
- Centrally backup / restore of user data
- Reset forgotten user passwords via challenge / response
- Push files and applications from a Central location to SafeXs
- Full protection from malware such as Conficker
- Create trusted zones of users
- Restrict files from being transferred in and out of the network
- Write protect the drives so they can only be read outside of the company network
- …plus much, much more.
Over 1 million SafeXs USB sticks are now in use in the NHS helping to keep patient data and other confidential data secure!