ISO/IEC 20000 (‘ISO20k’) is the international IT Service Management standard that enables IT organizations (whether in-house, outsourced or external) to ensure that their IT service management processes are aligned both with the needs of the business and with international best practice.
For a limited time only, we have two outstanding offers which will help you to kick-start your ISO 20000 project and get extra value for money at the same time!
- One click: buy all ten of the “Achieving ISO 20000” books from the authors of the new IT Service Management Standard and get a free itSMF Pocket Guide!
These books were written by the authors of the new ISO 20000 and contain everything you need to know as you pursue ISO 20000 certification. Learn from the experts – banish trial and error – order all ten books today.The free itSMF Pocket Guide is an introductory overview of ITILv3.
The Achieving ISO 20000 Series:
- Management Decisions & Documentation
- Why People Matter
- Making Metrics Work
- Managing End-to-End Service
- Finance for Service Managers
- Enabling Change
- Keeping the Service Going
- Capacity Management
- Integrated Service Management
- The Differences Between BS 15000 and BS ISO/IEC 20000
- Book Your Place on the Implementing ISO20000 Training Course and receive free access to our KnowlegeBank until 31 December 2009!Find out more about this specific offer and what is included in the KnowledgeBank here>>Implementing ISO20000 (ISO20000 Consultant Certificate) Training Course is in London between 30 November & 2 Decmber 2009.
The outstanding course – delivered by IT Governance’s own expert trainers – prepares the IT practitioner or ISO20000 project manager to implement ISO/IEC 20000 in an organisation. It covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC 20000 Standard. It has a wider scope than the Auditor training/Certification and is ideal at IT(SM) consultants who wish to assist organisations preparing for audit/certification.
This offer is only valid until Friday 13 November 2009
Book Today and get free access to the KnowledgeBank for the rest of the year!