This 1-day, information-packed course, based on the new PCI DSS standard, gives you everything you need to know for PCI compliance. Read on to find the great benefits to booking this PCI Foundation Training Course with IT Governance….
- Our unique course was created and designed by a former QSA(Qualified Security Assessor) who knows all the ins and outs of PCI compliance
- Contains comprehensive and practical coverageof all aspects of implementing the PCI DSS for real
- Simplified into 1 day of training at a Central London venue
- Delivered by an expert trainerin the PCI field
- Effective combination of formal training and practical exercises, illustrated with practical business examples drawn from PCI DSS compliance successes and failures and case studies
- We go the extra mileand offer additional help with organising your trip, including helping you source the most convenient hotels, close to the training centre(s) and/or to major transportation networks.
- Our package also includes lunch and refreshments, and full course materials.
- The course can be delivered both publicly and in-house.
- No hidden costs, what you see is what you pay
- Easy to book online: simply enter the number of delegates you wish to send into the “Quantity” and select the course date from the drop down menu and click “Order now”.
|PCI Foundation Training Course – in London
21 May 2012
‘A very good introductory course that ensues the candidate gets a reasonable understanding of PCI DSS’
Michael Quailo, Compliance Manager – Midcounties Co-op
“A complex topic covered in a clear and concise way – suitable for all levels”
David Keech, Convergys Corporation
To book online simply enter the number of delegates you wish to send into the “Quantity” and select the course date from the drop down menu and click “Order now”.