Now in its 5th edition, IT Governance: An International Guide to Data Security and ISO27001/ISO27002 is a great buy for anyone interested in data security. Here’s why:
- Includes NEW material on key international markets, including the EU, the UK, North America and Asia Pacific
- Fully updated to take account of current cyber security and advanced persistent threats
- Written by world-renowned information and data security experts, Alan Calder and Steve Watkins
- It is the de-facto guide to implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Reflects the latest regulatory and technological developments
- Details how to design, implement and deliver an ISMS that complies with ISO 27001 – the world’s only cyber security standard
- Provides clear, unique data security guidance for both technical and non-technical managers
- It is the UK Open University’s post-graduate information security textbook
- All aspects of data protection / information security are covered including viruses, hackers, online fraud, privacy regulations, computer misuse, investigatory powers etc
- Web-enabled to keep you up-to-date with key changes to the content of the book.
|IT Governance: An International Guide to Data Security and ISO27001/ISO27002
by Alan Calder and Steve Watkins
‘I purchased this book at the very beginning of our ISO27001 project, spent many evenings reading it in bed, and using information from the book we have now successfully implemented ISO27001 – testament to this is that our organisation achieved registration this April.’
Alan Flay, Information Security Manager, Seetec Ltd.
Please note: This is the updated version of IT Governance: A Manager’s Guide to Data Security