This two-day London based BS25999 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer Masterclass provides comprehensive and practical coverage of all aspects of implementing BS25999 Business Continuity Planning for real. Read 10 great reasons below as to why you should book on this course with IT Governance.
- This Masterclass is led by Tony Drewitt; an expert trainer and consultant in the Business Continuity field
- It covers all the key steps in using BS25999 best practice for your business continuity arrangements
- Previous attendees are now leading their organisations toward successful BS25999 certification
- The course is simplified into 2 days worth of training at a Central London venue
- We go the extra mile and offer additional help with organising your trip, including helping you source the most convenient hotels, close to the training centre(s) and/or to major transportation networks.
- Our package also includes lunch and refreshments, and full course materials.
- Delegates will receive a freecopy of Business Continuity management: a Manager’s Guide to BS25999
- At the end of the course, delegates will collect the IT Governance BCM Certificate
- The course can be delivered both publicly and in-house
- No hidden costs, what you see is what you pay
|BS25999 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer Masterclass – London
16-17 May 2012
“The course was excellent and filled the gaps in knowledge and context. I would strongly advise that this be attended well before any real start to an implementation project…”
Guy Stringer, Head of Programmes, Resilient Networks Plc
‘A great course, explanatory, comprehensive and informative’