Both current official Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) 2011 books in one package
MSP is a best-practice methodology for programme management that enables organisations to coordinate, direct, implement and manage a portfolio of projects that deliver desired outcomes. It is designed to be used with the UK Cabinet Office's other PPM methodologies: PRINCE2®, M_o_R®, MoV®, MoP® and P3O®.
- Managing Successful Programmes – 2011 Edition (Softcover)
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®), 4th edition (2011) combines rigour and flexibility with a proven, best-practice approach to designing and running programmes. It helps organisations achieve consistently successful outcomes from their programmes, and enables them to gain measurable benefits from business change.
- Managing Successful Programmes Pocketbook – 2011 Edition (Softcover)
The Managing Successful Programmes Pocketbook (2011 edition) provides a quick reference guide to the Managing Successful Programmes framework. It summarises this best-practice approach to designing and running programmes to implement business change, covering the principles and themes behind good programme management that run through a process of transformational flow.
The 2011 MSP update
- MSP 2011 provides clearer guidance on how a programme deals with multiple business change managers. It includes more information about programme tranches, when they may overlap and the risks involved.
- The guidance on benefits management, quality and assurance management, and risk and issue management has been improved to be more programme-focused and to improve consistency with other OGC Best Management Practice guidance.
- New guidance covering integrated assurance has been added to the "Quality and assurance management" chapter in the MSP 2011 manual. The theme chapters now have a section on how the theme interacts with the transformational flow.
- More comprehensive guidance on configuration management is provided, particularly in relation to managing issues. Consistent use of terminology and concepts for the RACI tables, roles and responsibilities, and the distinction between strategies and plans have also been approved.
Order now for comprehensive MSP guidance and save money by buying the MSP® 2011 Manual and the MSP Pocketbook together.
Buy the Managing Successful Programmes Core Bundle now.
U K Stationery OfficePublishers:
Availability: In Stock
There are no comments for this product.