A guide to the legal aspects of information security and privacy - covers the key US legislation - buy today!
A guide for managers to the legal implications of information security and privacy in the USA. This guide is split into three main parts:
- Fundamental security and privacy concepts
- US laws that address information security and privacy
- Security and privacy for organisations
Not only does this book serve as an ideal resource for managers, it is also an ideal resource for training courses on the legal aspects of information security and privacy in the US. It includes the following instructor resources:
- PowerPoint Lecture Slides
- Instructor's Guide
- Sample Course Syllabus
- Quiz & Exam Questions
- Case Scenarios/Handouts
Key Features and Benefits:
- Discusses fundamental security and privacy concepts, detailing the key points and helping you to improve your knowledge.
- Considers security and privacy for organisations, focused on how organisations need to comply with key legislation rather than individuals. Helping organisations to avoid fines.
- Written in an accessible and engaging style, incorporating real-world examples, this makes the information in the book easier to comprehend.
Jones and Bartlett
Published: 23 Aug 2010
Availability: In Stock