Order your copy of this vital ITIL® 2011 implementation resource today!
Now aligned with ITIL 2011
ITIL Lite is a step-by-step guide to the implementation of full or partial ITIL within an organisation. For many reasons, not every organisation can adopt the whole of ITIL, this guide will help organisations who can't adopt the whole of ITIL recognise the key components for implementation.
This publication is based around a project template to help you prepare for your own ITIL implementation project. Giving you essential titbits of advice that will allow you to succeed in a cost-effective implementation of ITIL.
ITIL Lite is ideal for those departments whose budgets have been reduced but who still want to improve key processes and functions. It will enable them to select the appropriate components of ITIL for their situation.
Updated to be fully aligned with the 2011 version of ITIL.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for those organisations who have a limited budget and want to select the parts of ITIL that will quickly impact their organisation. Leading to cost-savings and greater efficiencies.
- Outlines the challenges of implementing ITIL, helping you to navigate around most of the common pitfalls associated with implementing the framework
- Provides a step-by-step roadmap to implementing selected components of ITIL, giving clear steps of how to go about achieving maximum ROI.
- Helps you to scale ITIL according to your particular situation. Making ITIL ideal for whatever environment you operate within.
- Fully aligned with the 2011 edition of ITIL, making this the first ITIL implementation resource to cover the 2011 edition.
Published: 17 Oct 2012
Availability: In Stock