ITIL® Foundation (2 Day) Training Course
Achieve ITIL® Foundation Certification: Faster and Cheaper
ITIL 2011 is globally recognised as the best practice and advice for effective IT service management in any organisation. It defines a comprehensive qualifications scheme focusing on different aspects of the ITIL framework to various degrees of depth and detail.
The ITIL® Foundation (2 Day) course delivers the key facts on ITIL 2011 terminology, structure and concepts and provides essential preparation for the included EXIN exam in a much shorter time, incurring lower overall costs than longer courses on the same subject.
Who should attend this course?
Anyone who requires a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation.
Course contents include
- Understanding of Service Management as a practice.
- The outline and purpose of the ITIL service lifecycle.
- Key ITIL principles, models and definitions.
- Awareness of selected processes, functions and roles.
- Recommended technology and architecture.
- The importance of ITIL competence and training.
- Preparation and practice for the EXIN ITIL Foundation examination.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
The ITIL® Foundation Examination
The Official Accreditor for the ITIL examinations is AXELOS®, who administer the global ITIL qualification scheme through Examination Institutes such as EXIN, ISEB and CSME. Our ITIL® Foundation (2 Day) Training Course includes the EXIN ITIL Foundation examination.
- The duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
- The exam has 40 multiple choice questions.
- The pass mark is 65% (or 26 marks out of 40).
- Successful candidates are awarded their certificate directly by EXIN.
How to book
View available training dates and book online using the form at the top of this page.
To discuss your learning needs with our training experts.
Or download our booking form
Call us on +44 (0) 845 070 1750.
Complete it and fax to us on +44 (0) 1353 662667.
We accept purchase orders from local authorities, government departments, and other public sector organisations, and will consider account facilities for large corporate customers. See our payment options page for details.
You may be interested in …
Don’t miss out on …
Our free green paper on IT Service Management, ITIL and ISO20000
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.