ITIL Foundation (2 Day) Training Course
Pass ITIL Foundation Examination in just 2 Days
With traditional ITIL Foundation courses taking up to 3-4 days to complete, many individuals and their employers are unable to find the time and budget to attend classroom courses. The ITIL Foundation (2 Day) course 'trims the fat' of existing courses, delivering the key facts on ITIL 2011 terminology, structure, and concepts and providing essential preparation for the inclusive EXIN exam.
Our training team has researched existing ITIL Foundation courses and devised a unique training programme designed to deliver the same knowledge, preparation and exam in a 2-day period. With lower costs (fees, travel, hotel) and less time away from the office, individuals achieve their ITIL Foundation certification immediately and their employers get a return on their training investment more quickly.
If however you do require a 3 day training course, please see our ITIL Foundation (3 Day) Training course product page.
Why is ITIL Foundation training important?
ITIL 2011 is globally recognised as the best practice and advice for effective IT service management in any organisation. ITIL defines a comprehensive qualification scheme that allows IT service management professionals to gain recognition of their level of ITIL and ITSM management competency. The entry level and the 'must have' qualification is the ITIL Foundation certificate which is awarded to candidates who take and pass a written or online examination.
The purpose of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the holder has gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for service management.
The ITIL Foundation (2 Day) training course is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge required to pass the written ITIL Foundation examination. This examination is held in a 'closed-book' session on the last day of the course.
Achieve ITIL Foundation Certification in just 2 days
The ITIL Foundation Examination
The Official Accreditor for the ITIL examinations is the APM Group who administers the global ITIL qualification scheme through Examination Institutes such as EXIN, ISEB and CSME. Our ITIL Foundation (2 Day) training course includes the EXIN ITIL Foundation examination which has 40 multiple choice questions. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes and the pass mark is 65% (26/40 questions). Successful candidates are directly awarded their certificate by EXIN
Read what previous delegates have said about our training courses
Who should attend this course?
ITI Foundation (2 Day) is designed for:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation.
- IT professionals working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who needs to be informed about and contribute to an on-going service improvement programme.
What will you learn on the ITIL (2 Day) training course?
Delegates attending this course will learn the following:
- Understand Service Management as a practice
- Outline and purpose of the ITIL service lifecycle
- Key ITIL principles, models and definitions
- Awareness of Selected Processes, Functions and Roles
- Recommended Technology and Architecture
- The importance of ITIL Competence and Training
- Preparation and practice for the EXIN ITIL Foundation examination
Are there entry requirements?
While there are no formal entry requirements, we assume and ask that all delegates have read the ITIL Foundation Essentials (ITGP) textbook prior to attending the course. Please note that this book is included in the price of the purchase of the training course and is sent to all delegates before the start date of the course.
- Certificates of attendance are awarded to all delegates.
- This course is also available to be delivered in-house; please all or email for a quote.
- Delegates travelling from outside the UK, please click here to find out the variety of ways we can help organise your trip.
- Our package includes lunch, light refreshments and full course documentation. Although the course is non-residential, we can offer you help finding an appropriate hotel locating close to the training venue.
How to book
There are three ways to book your course, either on line, via fax, or telephone:
- To book via telephone, just call us on 0845 070 1750, and we'll take care of the details.
- To book via fax, download our booking form, complete it and fax to us on +44 (0) 1353 662667.
- To book on line, simply enter the number of delegates you wish to send into the “Quantity”, select the course date from the drop down menu and click “Order now”.
We can also accept purchase orders from local authorities, government departments, and other public sector organizations, and will consider account facilities for large corporate customers. Please follow this link to our payment options page for more information.
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
Achieve ITIL Foundation Certification in just 2 days - Book on the ITIL Foundation (2 Day) Training Course today