Pass the ITIL Foundation examination in just two days
ITIL® 2011 is globally recognised as best practice for effective IT service management in any organisation. It is supported by a comprehensive qualifications scheme focusing on different aspects of the ITIL® framework to varying degrees of depth and detail.
The ITIL® Foundation two-day training course delivers the key facts on ITIL® 2011 terminology, structure and concepts, and provides essential preparation for the included EXIN exam in a much shorter time, resulting in lower overall costs than longer courses on the same subject.
Who should attend this course?
Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and the ITIL® Foundation qualification.
What will you learn?
- Understand service management as a practice.
- Outline and purpose of the ITIL® service lifecycle.
- Key ITIL® principles, models and definitions.
- Awareness of selected processes, functions and roles.
- Recommended technology and architecture.
- The importance of ITIL® competence and training.
- Preparation and practice for the EXIN ITIL® Foundation examination.
There are no formal entry requirements but we recommend that all delegates purchase and read the ITIL® Foundation Essentials (ITGP) textbook.
The ITIL® Foundation (2 Day) training course includes the EXIN ITIL® Foundation examination, which is composed of 40 multiple choice questions. The exam lasts 60 minutes and the pass mark is 65% (26/40 questions). Successful candidates are directly awarded their certificate by the examination institute, EXIN.
How to book
View available training dates and book online using the form at the top of this page.
To discuss your learning needs with our training experts.
Call us on +44 (0)845 070 1750.
You may also be interested in: