ITIL Foundation (Two-Day) Training Course
Achieve ITIL Foundation Certification in just two days
In increasingly cost-aware times, and with traditional ITIL Foundation courses taking three or four days to complete, many individuals and their employers are unable to find the time or budget to attend long classroom courses.
The ITIL Foundation Two-Day Course is more focused than other, longer, courses, and delivers the key facts on ITIL 2011 terminology, structure and concepts, and provides essential preparation for the inclusive EXIN exam in a much shorter time. Our training team has extensively researched existing ITIL Foundation courses and has devised a unique training programme designed to deliver the same knowledge, preparation and the exam in only two days.
Incurring lower overall costs than on longer courses (such as fees, travel, and accommodation) and spending less time away from the office, individuals achieve their ITIL Foundation certification immediately, which means that their employers get an immediate return on their training investment.
Why is ITIL Foundation training so important?
- ITIL 2011 is globally recognised as the best practice and advice for effective IT service management in any organisation.
- ITIL defines a comprehensive qualification scheme that allows IT service management professionals to gain recognition of their level of ITIL and ITSM management competency.
- The purpose of the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the holder has gained knowledge of ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts, and has understood the core principles of ITIL practices for service management.
- The ITIL Foundation Two-Day Training Course is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge required to pass the written ITIL Foundation examination, which is held in a closed-book session on the last day of the course.
Who should attend this course?
Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation.
IT professionals working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who needs to be informed about and contribute to an on-going service improvement programme.
While there are no formal entry requirements, we do assume and ask that all delegates have read the ITIL Foundation Essentials (ITGP) textbook prior to attending the course. Please note that this book is included in the price of the purchase of the training course and is sent to all delegates before the start date of the course.
What will you learn on the ITIL (Two-Day) Training Course?
- Understanding of Service Management as a practice.
- The outline and purpose of the ITIL service lifecycle.
- Key ITIL principles, models and definitions.
- Awareness of Selected Processes, Functions and Roles.
- Recommended Technology and Architecture.
- The importance of ITIL Competence and Training.
- Preparation and practice for the EXIN ITIL Foundation examination.
The ITIL Foundation Examination
The Official Accreditor for the ITIL examinations is the APM Group, which administers the global ITIL qualification scheme through Examination Institutes such as EXIN, ISEB and CSME. Our ITIL Foundation (Two-Day) Training Course includes the EXIN ITIL Foundation examination.
- The duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
- The exam has 40 multiple choice questions.
- The pass mark is 65% (or 26 marks out of 40).
- Successful candidates are directly awarded their certificate by EXIN.
What's included in the course?
This course is non-residential, but we can help you to find a hotel close to the training venue. To take advantage of this offer, email us after you book your course.
How to book
View available training dates and book online using the form at the top of this page.
To discuss your learning needs with our training experts.
Call us on +44 (0)845 070 1750.
Or download our booking form, complete it and fax to us on +44 (0) 1353 662667.
We accept purchase orders from local authorities, government departments, and other public sector organisations and will consider account facilities for large corporate customers. See our payment options page for details.
This course can also be delivered in-house.
You may be interested in …
Don’t miss out on …
Our free green paper IT Service Management, ITIL and ISO20000
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.