Request a free, one-to-one demonstration of our Information Security & ISO27001 eLearning Course here >>>
Please contact us on 0845 070 1750 or email us for a tailored quote if you are interested in more than 10 users.
Information Security & ISO27001 eLearning
This Information Security & ISO27001 Staff Awareness e-learning course will help your employees understand your organisation’s information and compliance risks in-line with ISO27001, thereby reducing your organisation’s exposure to security failures.
This course is targeted at all employees in an organisation that need to be made aware of the organisations ISO27001 commitments. It covers anyone who is involved with processing information, uses Information Technology in their daily job or who use the Internet as a means of conducting business. The course is not a technical course and is not meant for system administrators.
The best Information Security Staff Awareness training
- Non-technical, using common language approach
- Simple to use with relevant and informative content
- Enables you to impart basic, and yet fundamental training on information security and ISO27001, thereby reducing the organization’s liability due to security failures
- Meets the requirements of ISO27001
- Massive financial cost savings in comparison to traditional training options
- Minimal office disruption – staff train at their desk
- Minimal administration – comprehensive reports available
- Systematic evidence that training has actually been provided – underpinning disciplinary actions
Introduce staff to Information Security & ISO27001
Our eLearning Staff Awareness covers the following topics in a concise and easy to understand way:
- What has Information Security got to do with you?
- Where does your organisation fit in?
- Definitions: what is Information Security?
- Could this happen to you? (Scenarios and follow up questions)
- ISO27001: what is an ISMS, who can adopt it, why you need it, ISO27001 take up, objectives of an ISO27001 certified ISMS, how do you create an ISMS, risk assessment, calculating risk, risk thresholds, areas to consider
- Information Security at work
- Secure perimeters
- Clear desk and screen
- Portable media
- Information classification
- Intellectual property
- Security incidents
- Business continuity
- Important documentation, with links to key policies and procedures
- Information Security & ISO27001 Staff Awareness - Online Test & Certificate
- Expected Total Duration: 40 Minutes
- Content covers: term definitions; scenarios including incident reporting and responses; creating awareness in the organisation around email, internet and related policies
- 20-question multiple-choice test
- Learners have the opportunity to re-take the test until the pass mark is achieved
- An online Certificate of Achievement is issued to all staff who pass the test
- A customisable e-learning option available – read more here or email us for an online demonstration and a price estimate.
- Can be hosted externally (from our online e-hosting learning environment) or internally (from your own network environment) – read more here, or email us.
- We have a customisable version of this course AND discounted prices available if you have 51 or more members of staff to train, and you would like to include your own procedures, in-house look and feel and other information. Read more about our customisable ITG e-learning or email us for an online demo and a price estimate.
Published: 01 Sep 2008
Availability: In Stock