Implement IT governance best practices with ISO/IEC 38500 documentation templates
Designed by experienced consultants, the Calder-Moir IT Governance Framework Toolkit contains a set of document templates and implementation resources that will save you time and money as you implement an IT governance framework based on the international Standard ISO38500.
This ISO38500 governance framework enables you to get the best out of COBIT®, ITIL®, ISO27001/ISO27002, ISO20000, PRINCE2®, PMBOK®, TOGAF®, IT Balanced Scorecards, the Zachman Enterprise Architecture, IT Portfolio Management, Dashboards and many more management approaches.
Establishing an IT governance framework will involve many individuals taking ownership of different documents, roles and procedures. This toolkit contains nearly 1,600 pages of resources (comprising 98 different documents, including templates, guidelines, checklists, questionnaires, slide presentations, assessments and planning tools), and provides you with:
- A framework to navigate your wide-ranging and complex strategic, risk management, compliance and operational needs.
- A step-by-step guide to cross-company implementation.
- Templates and assessment tools that will simplify many aspects of the process for you.
- Practical guidance on working with ISO/IEC 38500 and on integrating widely-used IT governance frameworks including COBIT®, ISO27001, ITIL® and so on.
The toolkit also includes:
- The IT Governance Pocket Guide, a business-based introduction to the topic. It will demonstrate how implementing a governance framework will facilitate making better investment decisions.
- The ISO38500 Pocket Guide, which is essential reading for the board as it provides a high-level understanding of the key IT responsibilities when governing the organisation. It covers the investment in IT, compliance requirements and how IT should be used to improve the performance of the organisation.
Take the fast route to ISO38500 best practice
If you want to improve IT governance in your organisation, and want to spend less than a single day's consultancy fees on dramatic improvements, then buy the Calder-Moir IT Governance Framework Toolkit today.
For further guidance on ISO38500, please see our information pages.
Need more information? Click here for ITGP toolkit FAQs.
IT Governance PublishingPublishers:
IT Governance Publishing