ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation
Find out how ISO/IEC 27001:2013 can help your organisation mitigate the risks associated with cyber attacks.
Created by leading ISO 27001 experts Alan Calder and Steve Watkins, this one-day classroom course introduces the benefits of ISO 27001 certification and outlines the key elements of an ISO 27001 information security management system (ISMS). It also supports professional development: delegates who pass the included exam are awarded the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) qualification by IBITGQ.
“I was delighted to find that ISO 27001 will provide me with a solution to managing information security in my company. An excellent course delivered by leaders in their field.”
Keith Peterson, Texttel (UK) Ltd
Learn from the experts
- Delegates will gain an understanding of how to start planning for ISO 27001 compliance and will become aware of the essential steps involved in ISO 27001 risk assessments.
- Tuition is provided by an experienced ISO 27001 trainer and consultant, using a mixture of presentations and short group work sessions based on practical, real-life examples.
- The course covers the material included in the following books:
What will you learn?
- An overview of available standards and management system documentation.
- The benefits of ISMS certification.
- An overview of ISO 27001 and its application.
- Key elements of ISMS implementation project planning.
- The core elements of the ISMS.
- The key steps of an ISO 27001 risk assessment.
- An overview of the ISO 27001 Annex A controls.
ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) examination
This course is part of our unique ISO 27001 Learning Pathway.
Delegates sit the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) examination at the end of the course – a 60-minute multiple-choice exam accredited by IBITGQ. There is no extra charge for taking the exam at the end of the course.
Who should attend this course?
Those interested in or about to undertake an ISO 27001 project or wish to build a career in information security management.
This course also qualifies for seven CPD/CPE credits.
No prior knowledge is required and the course content is suitable for non-technical and technical staff.
How to book
View available training dates and book online using the form at the top of this page.
To discuss your learning needs with our training experts.
Call us on +44 (0)845 070 1750.
Group booking discounts now available
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions
You may also be interested in:
Don’t miss out on:
Our free green paper, Information Security and ISO 27001 – An Introduction.