ISO 27001 Foundation Training
This IT Governance training course provides interactive instruction from an expert ISO 27001 practitioner, and helps delegates to develop their understanding of ISO 27001 and information security.
- Created by leading ISO 27001 experts Alan Calder and Steve Watkins, the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation Training Course explores the requirements and benefits of ISO 27001 certification, and outlines the key elements of an information security management system (ISMS).
- Delegates will gain an understanding of how to start planning for ISO 27001 compliance and will become aware of the essential steps involved in ISO 27001 risk assessments. This course is also delivered in Live Online format >>
- Tuition is provided by an experienced ISO 27001 consultant using a mixture of presentations and short group work sessions based on real-life examples.
- The course covers the material included in the following books:
- An overview of available standards and management system documentation.
- The benefits of ISMS certification.
- An overview of ISO 27001 and its application.
- Key elements of ISMS implementation project planning.
- The core elements of the ISMS.
- The key steps of an ISO 27001 risk assessment.
- An overview of the ISO 27001 Annex A controls.
IBITGQ ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) examination
This course is part of our unique ISO 27001 learning pathway.
Delegates sit the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) examination at the end of the course, a 60-minute multiple-choice exam accredited by IBITGQ.
Who should attend this course?
Those interested in or about to undertake an ISO 27001 project.
This course also qualifies for seven CPD/CPE credits.
No prior knowledge is required and the course content is suitable for non-technical staff.
IT Governance courses are easy to book. Simply book online and receive your booking confirmation within 48 hours. Check available training dates and book online now >>