ISO22301 (ISO 22301) BCMS Requirements
Available as a download or hardcopy
ISO 22301:2012 specifies the requirements for a business continuity management system (BCMS). The requirements for a BCMS can be employed by any organisation, no matter their size, type or location.
Deploying a BCMS that is ISO 22301-compliant will allow your organisation to demonstrate to stakeholders - employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders - that your organisation is prepared for disruptive incidents that might otherwise affect you achieving your organisational goals.
ISO 22301 is based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act model as found in other management system standards.
Build an ISO22301-compliant BCMS
Organisations that don't employ a BCMS face being unprepared should a disruptive incident occur. Organisations suffering a disruptive incident without having a BCMS face the following consequences of doing so:
- Loss of customers
- Reputational damage
- Monetary loss
- Potentially going out of business
The list of side-effects is endless, do you really want to risk your organisation?
The benefits of an ISO22301-compliant BCMS
- A standard that specifies the requirements for a BCMS. Deploying a BCMS and achieving certification against the standard demonstrates an organisation is prepared should a disruptive incident occur, and that your organisation should be able to continue should an incident occur.
- The requirements in the standard can be applied in any type or size of organisation, no matter the location, making it widely applicable.
- Why risk damage to your organisation's turnover, profits and reputation by not being prepared should a disruptive incident occur?
- You can purchase this standard with ISO 22301 in our ISO 22301 Business Continuity Standards Kit.
Purchase of the PDF version of this standard is governed by BSI's copyright terms and conditions.
Buy the International Standard for business continuity today!
Published: 16 May 2012
Availability: In Stock
Availability: Immediate Download