ISO 20000 Practitioner Certificate Training in London
Achieving the internationally recognised ISO 20000 certification will clearly demonstrate to your customers, partners and suppliers that you deliver a best practice approach to IT service management (ITSM).
This 3-day course covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and will enable you to develop the service management capability of your organisation and assess its readiness for certification.
On successful completion of the inclusive exam, you will gain the APMG-accredited ISO 20000 Practitioner Certificate.
Who is this course for?
This Practitioner course has a wider scope than the ISO 20000 Auditor training course and is aimed at service management practitioners and ITSM consultants who wish to assist organisations in preparing for audit and certification.
What will I learn?
During this course you will gain a clear understanding of the requirements of ISO 20000 and how it can be applied to IT service management in your organisation.
View the course contents »
- Principles of ITSM
- Background to ISO Certification Scheme
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 continued
- Applicability and Definition of Scope
- Group Assignments & Exercises
- ISO/IEC 20000-2 2012
- The use and application of ISO/IEC 20000
- Feedback, Review, Revision
- ISO/IEC 20000-2 2012 continued
- Implementation of ISO 20000
- Summary, evaluation
- Examination (the day finishes around 17:30)
To attain the ISO 20000 Practitioner certificate, candidates must score at least 50% in the 3 hour exam held in the final hours of the course. The ISO/IEC 20000 practitioner exam tests all syllabus topics and is an objective testing style exam, which is a complex style of multiple choice. It is an open book exam and Part 1 (only) of the ISO 20000 standard is used as a reference during the exam.
Why gain your ISO 20000 Practitioner certificate with us?
- This course comes with our unique pass the course guarantee. We are so certain that our training will help you pass the Practitioner exam that, if you do not, we will let you attend a future course for free (paying a repeat exam fee only).
- All delegates receive a free copy of
ISO/IEC 20000 - A Pocket Guide, Second edition and a copy of
Implementing Service Quality based on ISO/IEC 20000, 3rd edition
- We make copies of parts 1, 2, 3 & 5 of ISO/IEC 20000 available for use during the course and you can purchase your own copies directly from us when you're ready.
- Comfortable, easy to access training location.
- Competitive pricing.
Highly experienced trainer
Dr Geoff Harmer has over 29 years experience in the IT industry and has been awarded Chartered Engineer (CEng), Fellow of the British Computer Society (FBCS), Chartered Information Technology Professional (CITP) and Certified in The Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) status. He is an accredited lecturer for ITIL with the Information Systems Examination Board (ISEB), for COBIT® with ISACA and for ISO 20000 with APMG (formerly itSMF). He is also an Associate Lecturer in Technology with the Open University (since 2000).
Are there entry requirements?
It is mandatory that all delegates hold the ISO 20000 Foundation Certificate prior to sitting the exam. It is also recommended but it is not mandatory for delegates to have the ITIL Foundation Certificate.
This ISO 20000 Practitioner training course includes:
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch and refreshments
- All course materials (digital copy provided as PDF file)
- The exam and examination fee
This course is non-residential, but we can help you to find a hotel close to the training venue. To take advantage of this offer, drop us an email after you book your course. This course is can also be delivered in-house.
How to book?
Book your training with us and learn everything you need to become a certified ISO 20000 practitioner:
View available training dates and book online using the form at the top of this page.
To discuss your learning needs with our training experts.
Call us on +44 (0)845 070 1750.
Or download our booking form, complete it and fax to us on +44 (0) 1353 662667.
We accept purchase orders from local authorities, government departments, and other public sector organisations and will consider account facilities for large corporate customers. See our payment options page for details.
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
"Excellent, I'm a convert!"
Roger Bennett, Thomson Reuters.
See our current offer page for sale price terms and conditions.