DPA Staff Awareness training will help you meet your DPA obligations and ensure your critical assets are protected
Data protection is an issue that affects all organisations. With developments in technology permeating all facets of society and business has come an increase in the incidence of hacking, data breaches and data loss. It has never been more important for businesses to protect their critical assets and ensure that their employees are aware of the role they play in data protection.
In the UK all organisations must comply with the Data Protection Act (DPA), and will face stiff penalties if they breach it. With this in mind, this IT Governance e-learning course allows organisations to roll out a complete staff awareness programme quickly and efficiently.
- Non-technical: uses a common language approach.
- It provides systematic, consistent and repeatable training across multiple learners.
- Simple to use with relevant and informative content.
- Enables basic, yet fundamental training on the DPA, thereby reducing the organisation’s liability due to human error.
- Can be deployed for existing employees and as part of an induction process for new hires.
This staff awareness course is targeted at all employees who are involved in processing personal information in their daily job. Please note that the course content is not technical.
- What is the DPA?
- Related terms and definitions
- The eight DPA principles
- An individual’s six DPA rights
- What you can do to protect personal information
- Duration: 30 minutes.
- 20-question multiple-choice test.
- Learners have the opportunity to re-take the test until the pass mark is achieved.
Adaptable DPA staff awareness training:
Ensure you staff know their DPA obligations. Buy DPA staff awareness training today.
There are no comments for this product.