Request a free, one-to-one demonstration of our DPA eLearning Course here >>>
Please contact us on 0845 070 1750 or email us for a tailored quote if you are interested in more than 10 users
E-Learning Course: Data Protection Staff Awareness
IT Governance has drawn on its years of Data Protection Act awareness training to produce the world's most useful and complete online e-Learning Data Protection Awareness course.
Flexible Data Protection e-Learning course
IT Governance's Data Protection Act e-Learning is designed to be easily adaptable to your organisation's individual needs. We can insert your policies and procedures, contact information, and specific instructions for your staff, as well as your own logos and colour scheme. We call this 'core customisation', and the cost of doing this is included in our standard pricing for multi-user licences if you have 51 or more members of staff to train.
Why use e-Learning for DPA training?
E-learning is a quick, affordable and effective means of delivering training to multiple learners.
- It provides systematic, consistent, repeatable training across multiple learners.
- There are no travelling, or other course attendance costs, as learners study from the desk top and in their spare time.
- You can track and assess learner progress and achievements.
- It is Web-delivered, meaning that you have no additional technology or integration costs or challenges.
Staff Awareness Training suitable for everyone
This course is for all employees in your organisation that are involved in processing personal information in their daily job. This is not a technical course.
DPA e-Learning course outcomes
This course is designed to teach you:
- What the Data Protection Act (DPA) is
- Who it protects
- The 8 data protection principles
- An individual's 6 data protection rights
- Your role in protecting personal data in your day-to-day work
Expected Total Duration: 30 Minutes
DPA Staff Awareness e-Learning
This Data Protection Awareness course, which includes an online certificated test, covers the following areas:
- What is the DPA?
- DPA Definitions
- The 8 DPA principles
- An individual's 6 DPA rights
- What you can do to protect personal information.
Having completed the 30-minute course, students can take a 20-question test. Students have the opportunity to re-take this test until the pass mark (75%) is achieved.
An online Certificate of Achievement is issued to all students who pass the test
- A customisable e-learning option available – read more here or email us for an online demonstration and a price estimate.
- Can be hosted externally (from our online e-hosting learning environment) or internally (from your own network environment) – read more here, or email us.
- We have a customisable version of this course AND discounted prices available if you have 51 or more members of staff to train, and you would like to include your own procedures, in-house look and feel and other information. Read more about our customisable ITG e-learning or email us for an online demo and a price estimate.
IT Governance Publishing
Published: 02 Jun 2011