The official guide to COBIT® 5
COBIT® 5 is the latest (2012) version of Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology, the control framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT developed by ISACA.
This official guide from ISACA is the core volume in the COBIT® 5 framework and documents the five principles of COBIT® 5:
- Principle 1: Meeting Stakeholder Needs.
- Principle 2: Covering the Enterprise End-to-End.
- Principle 3: Applying a Single Integrated Framework.
- Principle 4: Enabling a Holistic Approach.
- Principle 5: Separating Governance from Management.
It also defines the seven supporting enablers that form the framework:
- Principles, policies and frameworks.
- Organisational structures.
- Culture, ethics and behaviour.
- Services, infrastructure and applications.
- People, skills and competencies.
This latest version of COBIT® takes into account the latest thinking on the governance of information technology, and expands on the guidance in COBIT® 4.1 by integrating other major frameworks, standards and resources, including:
- ISACA's Val IT and Risk IT
- ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Related standards from ISO (the International Organisation for Standardisation).
COBIT® 5 helps enterprises of all sizes to support business decisions, achieve strategic goals, and realise business benefits through the efficient use of IT as well as comply with relevant laws and regulations.
Please see our COBIT® 5 information page for further information.
We also offer this publication with the other core COBIT® 5 publications in our COBIT® 5 Publication Suite.
Published: 10 Apr 2012
Availability: In Stock
There are no comments for this product.