Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer - buy your line course here today!
Now you can gain the knowledge necessary to pass the CDRE exam at the first attempt. Study at a time, place and pace that suit you using this course.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning, including:
- Defining project scope
- Business impact analysis
- Plan implementation
- Latest risks and responses
- How to optimise disaster recovery processes
This course follows the latest in international best practice. The course will enhance your business skills needed to identify protection opportunities and justify budget requests.
You can purchase the CDRE exam voucher from the IT Governance online store.
Advantages of E-Learning:
- User friendly navigation, easily navigate through hours of in-depth training videos
- One-on-one instructor tuition - hours of full-motion video that enable you to comprehend the key information at your own pace
- The instructor on the e-learning demonstrates how to perform the key tasks covered, thus allowing you to see how to perform them in easily
- All the key information is highlighted through the use of PowerPoint slides, enabling you comprehend the key information more easily
- After the end of each module, there is a review quiz to test your knowledge of the information covered.
- Certificate of Completion, upon completion of the CDRE training you will gain the Mile2 Certificate of Completion (This should not be confused with the CDRE exam certificate)
Key Features and Benefits:
- Study at a time, place and pace that suit you using this course. This course is the equivalent to a five-day course, though you can base your study around your normal working week. A truly flexible way of learning.
- No need for staff to be out of the office to attend a training course, plus no large subsistence costs i.e. travel, hotels, food, saving you hundreds over attending a classroom-based course alone.
- Save over 50% compared to a classroom-based course, potentially saving you thousands!
Availability: Unlimited Online Access