A guide to IT auditing to ensure compliance with information security and data protection legislation in the USA - buy today!
Auditing IT Infrastructures for Compliance will show you how to conduct an IT audit to ensure compliance with the various pieces of information security and data protection legislation in the USA.
If you are looking to become a skilled IT auditor, this is the book you need. It will give you the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct IT audits with ease.
This book is also ideal as a reference manual for training courses, it includes instructor materials such as:
- PowerPoint Lecture Slides
- Instructor's Guide
- Sample Course Syllabus
- Quiz Exam Questions
- Case Scenarios/Handouts
Key Features and Benefits
- Identifies and explains US compliance laws, helping you to comprehend the key information.
- Explains how to audit an IT infrastructure for compliance based on the mentioned US laws, helping you to avoid costly fines.
- Written in an accessible, student-friendly style - making this an ideal textbook.
- Provides real-world examples to help readers gain a better understanding of key concepts.
Dr Martin Weiss and Michael G Solomon Publishers:
Jones and Bartlett
Published: 10 Sep 2010
Availability: In Stock