This service has been designed for you to take control of your Cyber Essentials project, supported by our certification service. If you require Cyber Essentials Plus certification, click here.
Conduct your entire certification online efficiently and at a speed that suits you.
“The service IT Governance provided to us is outstanding. I have been impressed with every single aspect of the way you have assessed our infrastructure for the Cyber Essential Scheme. The service delivery has been to the highest standard and they have been flexible in our needs."
Kit Lai - General Manager, Pearl Linguistics Ltd
How the application process works:
- We will send you details to log on to our online Cyber Comply portal.
- Here, you can complete your self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ).
- Once completed, submit your SAQ for review through the portal.
- We will then inform you if the SAQ meets the requirements of the Cyber Essentials scheme.
- You can then schedule your external vulnerability scans through the portal.
- Subject to a positive outcome, we will issue your Cyber Essentials certificate.
Prevent around 80% of cyber attacks; take the Do It Yourself route to Cyber Essentials certification today.
The costs for this service are applicable to SMEs with approximately 250 staff, 16 IP addresses or fewer (tests for additional IP addresses can be purchased here), and based in one location only. External scans are included. Client site visits, where required, are subject to travel expenses. Expenses will be assessed and charged in arrears. Contact us for a custom quote.
Click here for repeat testing and assessment fees >>
Read our Cyber Essentials FAQs here.
Compare our Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus packaged solutions >>
Format: Certification (Online purchases only)
Availability: Always Available