The Standalone ISO27001-compliant Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Tool (Download)
The new, revamped and improved vsRisk version 2.0 is here!
Helps you perform information security risk assessments quickly and easily
- Automates and delivers an ISO/IEC 27001-compliant asset-based information security risk assessment;
- Simplifies and accelerates the risk assessment with an asset-by-asset risk assessment process;
- Provides a set of 3 different pre-populated controls:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27032;
- Assess confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) for each of the business, legal and contractual (BLC) aspects of information assets at the same time;
- Follows a process to identify the threats and vulnerabilities specific to each asset. From here, the user can define and select the controls that protect the asset;
- Includes an integrated, searchable ISO/ IEC 27005-compliant threat and vulnerability database;
- Produces a set of exportable, reusable and audit-ready ISO 27001-compliant documents, i.e. The Statement of Applicability, the Risk Treatment Plan and Comments Report;
- Link and track controls back to specific documents in order to record implementation details of the assessment;
- Customisable assessment scales and risk assessment criteria;
- Features a back-up and restore functionality;
- Includes a detailed user manual with help images to take you step-by-step through the process for the first time;
vsRisk delivers the results you are looking for. (Click on the images to enlarge).
User interface: Enables user to select the CIA and the BLC for the relevant asset
Produces an ISO 27001-compliant Statement of Applicability
Produces and ISO 27001-compliant Risk Treatment Plan
The brand new vsRisk 2.0 is now simpler and faster than ever before:
- Completely revamped and modernised, user-friendly interface;
- Simplified and more intuitive risk assessment process;
- Much easier and faster to use and quicker to install;
- Provides a single view of threats, vulnerabilities and controls - all in one place;
- Integrated security feature means a single sign-on process is possible - no more user names and passwords;
- Concerns and attributes are assessed simultaneously - eliminates any repetitive steps;
- Likelihood and Impact calculation can be customised;
- Supports Windows 8.
Aligns with risk assessment best-practice and international standards:
- Complies with ISO/ IEC 27001 - provides controls from ISO/IEC 27001: 2005, ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 as well as ISO/ IEC 27032
- Conforms to ISO/IEC 27005:2011 (Information Security Risk Management standard)
- Conforms to NIST SP 800-30 (Risk Management Guide - National Institute of Standards and Technology - USA)
- Complies with the UK's Risk Assessment Standard
- Additional controls can be added
- vsRisk 2.0 features an updated, crisp new user interface with integrated help, making the tool easy to use
The Group asset functionality simplifies multi-asset risk assessments
- Add additional Asset Owners to get multiple inputs about risk-related information on assets via vsRisk Lite.
Upgrade to the Network-enabled version
The Network-enabled version allows the database to be placed on a remote network server, enabling global database back-up. Multiple asset owners can populate risk-related information about assets in their control via vsRisk Lite.
Find more information about upgrading your current vsRisk Standalone Risk Assessment Tool to the Network Enabled version.
Free Trial of vsRisk
Download the 15-day free trial of vsRisk and try it for yourself.
vsRisk also integrates with the ISMS ISO27001 Documentation Toolkit.
Windows XP SP3 up to Windows 8.
(vsRisk support of Windows XP will end April 2014 when Windows will retire Windows XP).
Click here to find out more about our vsRisk Annual Support and Updates Package
vsRisk™ helps you get on top of the critical risk assessment phase of your ISMS project and, importantly, sets you up for future risk assessments as well. Purchase the downloadable version today.
Purchase the Standalone Support and Upgrade Package
Include 12 months of free support and version upgrades with this package.
What our customers say
"As a matter of fact we estimate to have completed our first ISMS project in less than two months from the day of purchase. The overall price was very cost effective..."
Manolis Vavousis, Managing Director, TRUST-IT Greece
"Edge Hill University's MSc in Information Security has been designed with a strong focus on professional practice, and we base it around international standards and certifications, so it made sense to use high quality (professional) software that is aligned with standards. We therefore selected vsRisk® as a tool for students on the course since it is fully aligned with ISO27001."
Chris Beaumont, Associate Director, Edge Hill University Business School