The Definitive Standalone ISO27001:2005-compliant Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Tool (CD-Rom)
A fully featured network-enabled version of vsRisk 1.7 can be purchased here.
Quick and simple risk assessment
- Assessing key areas such as Groups, Assets and Owners
- Capturing your IS policy, objectives and ISMS scope
- Assessesing asset attributes on Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability, in relation to Business, Legal, Contractual issues
- Group assessment functionality simplifies multi-asset risk assessments
- In-built audit trail and comparative history
- Comprehensive ISMS risk assessment reporting and gap analysis
vsRisk delivers the results you are looking for through key features including:
Two ways to organise Information Assets - Owners or custom Groups.
Assessments are performed for each Attribute of an Information Asset.
vsRisk can generate customised reports specifically for ISO27001, including the Risk Treatment Plan and Statement Of Applicability.
The simplest cybersecurity risk assessment tool
- Automates and delivers an ISO/IEC 27001-compliant risk assessment
- Uniquely, can assess confidentiality, integrity & availability (CIA) for each of business, legal and contractual aspects of information assets - as required by ISO27001.
- Gives comprehensive best-practice alignment
Aligns with risk assessment best-practice and international standards:
- Supports ISO27001
- Supports ISO/IEC 27002
- Complies with BS7799-3:2006
- Conforms to ISO/IEC 27005:2011
- Conforms to NIST SP 800-30
- Complies with the UK's Risk Assessment Standard
- Wizard-based approach simplifies and accelerates the risk assessment process
- Integrated, regularly updated, BS7799-3 and ISO27005 compliant threat and vulnerability databases
- Customisable assessment scales and risk acceptance criteria
- Contains all ISO 27001/ISO 27002/ISO 27005 controls with additional control databases available
- Produces an audit-ready Statement of Applicability
- Produces a Risk Treatment Plan for immediate use
- Backup and restore capability
- Clear, clean user interface with integrated help, making the tool easy to use
- Group asset functionality simplifies multi-asset risk assessments;
- Asset types now represented by individual icons in the navigation tree;
- Navigation tree height adjusts with screen size;
- User interface can be expanded to full screen size;
- Asset owners can have their own access details;
- A secondary lead risk assessor can be added to the tool;
- Can be network-enabled (requires purchase of an additional licence key)
- *Optional annual support and upgrade package
Free Trial of vsRisk
More information, including a demo video and a free 15 day trial can be found on the ISO27001 risk assessment page.
vsRisk also integrates with the ISMS ISO27001 Documentation Toolkit (integration templates supplied seperately to all Documentation Toolkit purchasers).
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 and above.
Intel Pentium 1.2Ghz and above (or equivalent).
Minimum of 2.2GbMB free hard disk space. 512 MB RAM.
SVGA compatible graphics card.
vsRisk works with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 RTM – Express, which is built into the vsRisk package when you purchase it.
Click here to find out more about our vsRisk Annual Support and Updates Package
vsRisk™ helps you get on top of the critical risk assessment phase of your ISMS project and, importantly, sets you up for future risk assessments as well. Order your copy today.
If you want to upgrade your current vsRisk Standalone Risk Assessment Tool to the Network Enabled version you can do so by clicking here.
What our customers say
"As a matter of fact we estimate to have completed our first ISMS project in less than two months from the day of purchase. The overall price was very cost effective..."
Manolis Vavousis, Managing Director, TRUST-IT Greece
"Edge Hill University's MSc in Information Security has been designed with a strong focus on professional practice, and we base it around international standards and certifications, so it made sense to use high quality (professional) software that is aligned with standards. We therefore selected vsRisk® as a tool for students on the course since it is fully aligned with ISO27001."
Chris Beaumont, Associate Director, Edge Hill University Business School