vsRisk simplifies and accelerates the risk assessment process and follows the proven ISO 27005 risk assessment approach
"As a matter of fact we estimate to have completed our first ISMS project in less than two months from the day of purchase. The overall price was very cost effective…"
Manolis Vavousis, Managing Director, TRUST-IT Greece
vsRisk is packed with powerful features and is fully compliant with ISO 27001:2013.
vsRisk helps you meet every essential compliance requirement.
- Includes six pre-populated control sets:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- PCI DSS v3
- NIST SP 800-53
- Cloud Controls Matrix
- ISO/IEC 27032.
- Fully compatible with ISO 27001:2013.
- Includes integrated, searchable databases of threats, vulnerabilities and risk scenarios.
- Produces a set of exportable, reusable and audit-ready ISO 27001-compliant reports.
- Features a controls console that offers a quick view of the status of controls and actions planned.
Download the 15-day free trial now >>
vsRisk ensures you remain in control of your risk assessment.
- Select and apply those controls needed for business, legal or contractual reasons before embarking on your risk assessment.
- Link and track controls back to specific documents to record your implementation details.
- Apply either an asset-based or scenario-based risk assessment methodology.
- Review how selected controls map between different standards.
- Easily review all risk actions taken and manage the justification of controls selected.
vsRisk is fast, simple, flexible and adaptable.
- Customise your risk acceptance criteria and risk calculation formula.
- Create and add your own assets, risk scenarios and controls.
- Create customised views based on risks, owners, assets, groups and sub-groups.
- Indicate which of the four risk responses have been applied: treat, tolerate, transfer or terminate.
- Reports can be customised and edited in Excel.
Additional product information
vsRisk is trusted by leading risk practitioners as the ultimate information security risk assessment tool.
- Integrated security supports single sign-on.
- vsRisk Lite (free, unlicensed product) enables other teams to provide risk information about assets or divisions in their control.
- Helps you assess the confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of assets for business, legal and contractual requirements.
- Features a back up and restore functionality.
- Includes a detailed user manual to take you step by step through the process.
- Includes a conversion tool for current vsRisk users, which helps to quickly map existing controls based on ISO 27001:2005 to ISO 27001:2013 controls.
(Click on the images to enlarge.)
1. Assign controls to assets
2. Produce a Statement of Applicability and other audit reports
3. Manage the status of controls and implementation details from the base controls console
Purchase the Annual Standalone Support and Update Package
Add 12 months of free support and version updates with this package.
Purchase the Multi-user version
The new vsRisk Multi-user enables up to ten risk assessors in an organisation to conduct a comprehensive risk assessment of the assets in their control simultaneously.
Free trial of vsRisk
Download the 15-day free trial of vsRisk and try it for yourself.
- Supports Windows Vista and above.
- Supports Windows 8.
- Windows Excel for reporting and imports where needed.