The Standalone ISO27001-compliant Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Tool (Download)
The new, revamped and improved vsRisk version 2 is here!
- Automates and delivers an ISO/IEC 27001-compliant information security risk assessment
- Simplifies and accelerates the risk assessment with an intuitive risk assessment process
- Provides a set of 3 different pre-populated controls:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27032
- Assess confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) for business, legal and contractual requirements
- Produces a set of exportable, reusable and audit-ready ISO 27001-compliant documents
- Link and track controls back to specific documents to record implementation details
- Customisable assessment scales and risk assessment criteria
- Features a back-up and restore functionality
- Includes a detailed user manual to take you step-by-step through the process.
vsRisk 2.3 is feature-packed with these powerful new additions:
- Fully compatible with ISO27001:2013
- Offers the choice of applying either a scenario-based or asset-based assessment methodology
- Includes an integrated, searchable ISO27005-compliant threat and vulnerability database as well as a database of common risk scenarios
- Supports the option to add additional, customised risks and controls
- Create views and categories based on risks, owners, assets or customised company groups, in addition to sub-groups
- Includes the option to conduct assessments on multiple, different information security management systems (ISMSs), i.e. across different companies and geographic locations
- Additional ISMSs are available to purchase
- Easily switch between multiple ISMSs from a single tool
- Offers suggestions intuitively about relevant controls for specific threats and vulnerabilities
- Includes a conversion tool for current vsRisk users, which helps to quickly map existing controls based on ISO27001:2005 to ISO27001:2013 controls
Purchase one additional ISMS >>
Purchase add-on bundle of four ISMSs >>
(Click on the images below to enlarge.)
Assign controls to risks
Produce an ISO27001-compliant Statement of Applicability
Allocate a risk to a group
- Completely revamped and modernised, user-friendly interface
- Simplified and more intuitive risk assessment process
- Much easier and faster to use and quicker to install
- Provides a single view of threats, vulnerabilities and controls – all in one place
- Integrated security supports single sign-on
- Likelihood and Impact calculation can be customised
- Supports Windows 8.
Aligns with risk assessment best-practice and international standards:
- Complies with ISO/ IEC 27001 - provides controls from ISO/IEC 27001: 2005, ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 as well as ISO/ IEC 27032
- Conforms to ISO/IEC 27005:2011 (Information Security Risk Management standard)
- Conforms to NIST SP 800-30 (Risk Management Guide – National Institute of Standards and Technology – USA)
- Complies with the UK's Risk Assessment Standard
- Additional controls can be added
Upgrade to the Network-enabled version
The Network-enabled version allows the database to be placed on a remote network server, enabling global database back-up.
Upgrade to the Multi-user version
The new vsRisk™ Multi-user enables up to 10 risk assessors in an organisation to conduct a comprehensive risk assessment of the assets in their control simultaneously.
Free Trial of vsRisk
Download the 15-day free trial of vsRisk and try it for yourself.
vsRisk™ helps you get on top of the critical risk assessment phase of your ISMS project and, importantly, sets you up for future risk assessments as well. Purchase the downloadable version today.
Purchase the Annual Standalone Support and Upgrade Package
Add 12 months of free support and version upgrades with this package.
Purchase additional ISMSs
4 x ISMS bundle add-on
What our customers say
"As a matter of fact we estimate to have completed our first ISMS project in less than two months from the day of purchase. The overall price was very cost effective..."
Manolis Vavousis, Managing Director, TRUST-IT Greece
"Edge Hill University's MSc in Information Security has been designed with a strong focus on professional practice, and we base it around international standards and certifications, so it made sense to use high quality (professional) software that is aligned with standards. We therefore selected vsRisk® as a tool for students on the course since it is fully aligned with ISO27001."
Chris Beaumont, Associate Director, Edge Hill University Business School
- Supports Windows Vista and above.
- Supports Windows 8.
- Windows Excel for reporting and imports where needed.
Click here to find out more about our vsRisk™ Annual Support and Updates Package.