Save time, effort and expense with this quick and easy risk assessment tool
vsRisk™ has been proven to save huge amounts of time, effort and expense when tackling risk assessments. Fully aligned with ISO 27001:2013, this widely applicable risk assessment tool automates and delivers an information security risk assessment quickly and easily. vsRisk Standalone is intended for a single, desktop-based risk assessor.
vsRisk simplifies and accelerates the risk assessment process and follows the proven ISO 27005 risk assessment approach.
"As a matter of fact we estimate to have completed our first ISMS project in less than two months from the day of purchase. The overall price was very cost effective…"
Manolis Vavousis, Managing Director, TRUST-IT Greece
vsRisk is packed with powerful features and facilitates compliance with ISO 27001:2013.
Latest features of the new vsRisk (version 2.5)
- Includes a prepopulated sample risk assessment.
- vsRisk identifies the controls that require documentation in ISO 27001:2013, and provides a complete set of customisable policies and procedures that can be applied as evidence of controls implemented*.
- Additional help and auto-suggest features.
Compatible with the ISO 27001 Documentation Toolkit, which features a full set of customisable documentation templates, policies and procedures that can help you achieve your ISO 27001:2013 objectives faster. Toolkit must be purchased separately.
vsRisk helps you meet every essential compliance requirement.
- Includes seven pre-populated control sets:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- PCI DSS v3
- NIST SP 800-53
- Cloud Controls Matrix
- ISO/IEC 27032.
- Cyber Essentials
- Includes integrated, searchable databases of threats, vulnerabilities and risk scenarios.
- Produces a set of exportable, reusable and audit-ready ISO 27001-compliant reports.
- Offers a quick view of the status of controls and actions planned, documents required for ISO 27001:2013, and how controls from different sets map to each other.
- Features an unlimited number of risk owners, asset owners, assets and groups.
vsRisk ensures you remain in control of your risk assessment.
- Select and apply those controls needed for business, legal or contractual reasons before embarking on your risk assessment.
- Link and track controls back to specific documents to record your implementation details.
- Apply either an asset-based or scenario-based risk assessment methodology.
- Review how selected controls map between different standards.
- Easily review all risk actions taken and manage the justification of controls selected.
vsRisk is fast, simple, flexible and adaptable.
- Customise your risk acceptance criteria and risk calculation formula.
- Create and add your own assets, risk scenarios and controls.
- Create customised views based on risks, owners, assets, groups and sub-groups.
- Choose from four risk responses: treat, tolerate, transfer or terminate.
- Customise and edit reports in Excel, save to PDF, or export the raw data to CSV.
Additional product information
vsRisk is trusted by leading risk practitioners as the ultimate information security risk assessment tool.
- Integrated security supports single sign-on.
- Helps you assess the confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of assets for business, legal and contractual requirements.
- Features a back up and restore functionality.
- Includes a detailed user manual to take you through the process step by step.
- Includes a conversion tool for current vsRisk users, which helps to quickly map existing controls based on ISO 27001:2005 to ISO 27001:2013 controls.
- Supports Windows Vista and above.
- An Internet connection is required.
- Supports Windows 8.1.
- Microsoft Excel for reporting and imports where needed.
Purchase the Multi-user version
vsRisk Multi-user enables up to ten risk assessors in an organisation to conduct a comprehensive risk assessment of the assets in their control simultaneously.